Monday, July 2, 2012

Mini Stop Strawberry Yogurt Sundae

Yesterday was a bummer day to say the least. I was hoping to eat out at my regular cheap eats place for dinner since I'm home alone for the evening with my dad out, but since it was a Sunday, they were all closed. Since I was already outside Eastwood, the only two choices were Jollibee, and Mini Stop, lest I want to walk back in and check options again inside. It was already 9PM, and didn't feel like trekking back in, so I settled with eating at Mini Stop's toppers [which is a hit or miss, depending on the branch, or day... or whatever factor there is, it seems]. While on queue, this caught my eye.


If any previous history is any indication, I just had to give it a go. The last offering I tried out was real good.

Mini Stop may be hit and miss with their rice meals [except Uncle John's chicken, which is mostly a hit], but their soft serve ice cream is always a hit if you ask me. Worth the 15Php, and more than made up for the sad, sad, "chicken teriyaki" rice toppers I had.

No, this isn't Selecta Magnum, but I just had to take the obligatory picture