Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Empanada Avenue -




Last Saturday, while on the way home, I was feeling a bit hungry. Since it was a week before payday, my budget was trying to crawl . I was thinking of ignoring my grumbling tummy till I get home where I can mooch off the stocks at home, but this is something that needs to be addressed ASAP. My choices were a bunch of fastfood restos. I'm not eating there, because my budget would not let me. 

This store caught my eye, and the name seems familiar. I walked in and check what they have in store and if I can somehow fit it in my miniscule budget.










Oh-kay, it seems cheap and I can afford it. Whew!



Other variants/flavors are available.


 Just so that you can see the size as compared to my palm. It's quite small, but it was served hot, which is a big plus, and it doesn't have a lot of breading, which is a bigger plus. The flavor was good, and I appreciated it. Too bad, it's far and I'm not familiar if there are other branches.