Monday, May 30, 2016

Twice from earlier😋 my pics are so shitty at the moment because it's been pissing down so the lights been crap I know this shouldn't bother me but it does😭 we all went to a town near the sea this morning and mark got the sat nav stuck in an Indian voice that kept saying we'd arrived at destination when turned a corner😂 there was nothing much there in the end and it was bloody freezing❄️ but Sean and his brother had a game of crazy golf which was funny to watch⛳️ then Zac was his usual self when we went out except he ran into the road🙈 I've not been able to finish me tea the past few days I feel bad for wasting food and I don't know if it's me not being hungry or if Sean's making me massive meals😂 anyways Zac seemed to enjoy my left over spag bol🐶 now catching up on corrie while the boys play fifa⚽️ night night everyone😊💕 by anna_beats_ana


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PdsFOP