Monday, December 6, 2010

Brothers Burger

Another late blog post, it seems. In my continuing efforts to update my blog and put up new content, I am here to write another burger joint you might want to try out [if you have not yet tried already].

Brother's Burger has been around for awhile. I remember them having a branch in front of Araneta Coliseum a few years ago. They have just opened a new branch in Ali Mall around a month or two ago, and I just couldn't keep passing by without trying it's charbroiled burgers.



It just so happened that I was a bit on limited budget when I dropped by [one more week before payday, hehee], so I just picked up the aptly named Brothers Burger with cheese and wolfed it down and it's side of onion rings. As usual, here's the pictures:



No burger yet, as the normal serve time is around 5-10 minutes, as I was told.



While waiting, I just took the time to read through my invoice to pass the time. I definitely could not afford to eat here everyday. Although, I could drop by on special occasions and during paydays. Hehee. ^_^v



At last, my burger is here and it looks like the bun has a oats in it instead of the usual sesame seed covered buns. Maybe because there are more people allergic to sesame seeds than those allergic with oats? I dunno really.



As has become the tradition, I remove the top bun to show the actual burger on the inside.

It is interesting to note, that when I started eating the burger itself, the meat's juices were dripping a bit. This is the second time I've eaten a burger where the beef's juices were still dripping when I bit into the meat. A bit messy, but the burgers were great.